Palazzo Magnani Feroni
in a luxurious Renaissance Palace
A 5 minute walk from Ponte Vecchio - Immersed in one of Florence's oldest areas, among medieval houses, towers and palaces just a few steps from Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Magnani Feroni has been at the heart of Florentine history for more than five centuries.
The atmosphere of a private home from the 1500'
- the painstaking attention paid to details, the choice of period furnishings
, and attentive personal service make this ancient Florentine palace the ideal place to spend a memorable, exclusive holiday in Florence.
The Palazzo offers 12 exclusive suites
that combine luxury, charm and privacy. You will feel like the guests the 1500' nobleman invited at his Palazzo, without having to give up the latest technological comforts
.A magnificent scenic terrace
- After a day spent visiting the museums and the monuments of the city, don't miss enjoying the sunset, cocktail in hand, from the beautiful panoramic terrace that offers breathtaking views of Florence downtown
Distinctive traits of Palazzo Magnani Feroni
- 12 elegant and spacious suites, decored with antique Florentine furnishing and equipped with all the latest comforts and services.
- One of the most alluring panoramic terraces in Florence with enchanting views over the roofs of Florence centre.
- The most central location, just a 5 minute walk from Ponte Vecchio, a few steps away from the major museums and monuments in Florence, such as the Galleria degli Uffizi and Piazza del Duomo.
- Professional, attentive staff ready to serve our guests at the Palazzo 24/7, truly committed to do everything they possibly can to satisfy our guests.
Personalized Suites at the Palace. The Palazzo foresees some complimentary and some extra personalized suite arrangements for our Palace Guests. See Facilities section.